10mm - Underwood 140 Grain Xtreme Penetrator
- Manufacturer – Underwood Ammo
- Bullet - 140 Grain Lehigh Xtreme Penetrator
- Case – Nickel Plated Brass
- Use – Self Defense / Hunting
- Quantity - 20 rounds per box
Underwood Ammo combines our trademark power and precision with Lehigh Defense masterfully designed Xtreme Penetrator bullets - the result is one jaw dropping round. This round is solid copper and features a unique nose that maximizes penetration and facilitates consistent and reliable magazine feeding.
This round offers:
- Solid Copper (Lead Free) precision CNC machined design. Good for the environment, bad, really bad for the target
- Unique nose that increases the hydraulic velocity creating high pressure spikes resulting in a larger permanent wound column and over twice the penetration than most expanding bullets.
- Blunt nose for initial energy transfer and straight, deep penetration while allowing for reliable magazine feeding.
- Solid copper construction and cutting edges to punch through entry barriers without deformation or deflectionNickel plated casings with our new nickel plating process provides several key benefits, not limited to but including; improved feeding in all actions of firearms, enhanced corrosion resistance over traditional brass, improved cosmetics, and ease of cleanup during reloading. Nickel plated casings will not tarnish like brass during storage or when in contact with foreign materials such as leather, moisture, and other metals.
Tags: 10mm, 10, Underwood
|Underwood – 10mm Auto – 140 Grain Xtreme Penetrator|
|Bullet Weight||140 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Lehigh Defense Xtreme Penetrator|
|Case||Nickel Plated Brass|
|Use||Self Defense / Hunting|
|Muzzle Velocity||1,500 fps|
|Muzzle Energy||700 ft lbs|