44 Magnum - Underwood 220 Grain Xtreme Penetrator
- Manufacturer - Underwood
- Bullet – 220 Grain Xtreme Penetrator
- Case – Nickel Plated Brass
- Use – Hunting
- Quantity - 20 rounds per box
Our standard pressure .44 Magnum cartridges are perfectly safe in any firearm in good working condition.
Underwood Ammo™ combines our trademark power and precision with Lehigh Defense masterfully designed Xtreme Penetrator bullets - the result is one jaw dropping round. This round is solid copper and features a unique nose that maximizes penetration and facilitates consistent and reliable magazine feeding.
This round offers:
- Solid Copper (Lead Free) precision CNC machined design. Good for the environment, bad, really bad for the target
- Unique nose that increases the hydraulic velocity creating high pressure spikes resulting in a larger permanent wound column and over twice the penetration than most expanding bullets.
- Blunt nose for initial energy transfer and straight, deep penetration while allowing for reliable magazine feeding.
- Solid copper construction and cutting edges to punch through entry barriers without deformation or deflection.
|Underwood – 44 Magnum 220 Grain Xtreme Penetrator|
|Bullet Weight||220 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Lehigh Defense Xtreme Penetrator|
|Case||Nickel Plated Brass|
|Muzzle Velocity||1530 fps|
|Muzzle Energy||1144 ft lbs|